Monday, July 27, 2009

Bukit Tinggi_Colmar Tropicale


Just came back from Bkt Tinggi... weeeeee !!! Went up there last sunday, 2d1n short trip.

It's quite some time I never been there already. (*Only once during my photography assignment way back my undergraduate studies) Given me a feeling of only a slight changes there. Haha, the swans is still around there....

The purpose of this trip is mainly treated as my rewards of celebrating for my completion of master studies. Get myself out for a break from the tension studies and bz working life in Uni.

Although it's not long holiday... but I did enjoyed. Great to have my dear too for accompany me for this trip.

1 comment:

  1. Must treat yourself good good .
    Get master then take yourself enjoy , shopping or travel .

    Like me get degree.
    I also treat myself good good.
    Go out with friends ~~
    Walk walk garden , enjoy the green world.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete