Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday outing

Yesterday went out with my buddies whole day. Go sing k, watch movie (New Moon), having shabu shabu dinner at OUG.... pheww... what a tiring day.

One of my best buddy came back from Singapore. We hardly able to meet that often. Really happy hanging out with them. Aih, life is not as free as what we had during secondary life.... we only can meet once awhile. It's good to cherish such long term friendship for so long.

After watch the New Moon ( *which actually I've not even watch the first story "Twilight"), I falled into Jake fans.... "Jacob Black" !!!!!!!!

Awwwhh.... what a sweet charming little guy. Love his character in this movie which touches my heart so deeply on how he sacrifies his caring towards Bella... >.<" pity him because Bella still love towards Edward.. Anyway, is just a story.... but I do hope that my dear treat me even better than him la.... ^o^ (* I knew he will) Now I'm crazy for Jacob Black de figure d.... where can I get it?? Can it be my christmas present? or maybe even better for my big day presie? hmm.... dream about it ^^


That's him !!!! Jacob Black .... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

1 comment:

  1. hehe !!
    I belief him will treat you better.
    ^_^

    Wa !!
    So fast give your christmas wish present to him know !!!!
    Like this he can go and search already !!!

    I also still finding my christmas present to my lovely sister. !!!

    ReplyDelete