Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December

Year 2009 gonna end soon... feels happy but also feels sad... y??
Alot of things just couldn''t tell...
Happy is that, new year gonna arrive. Will that means there will be a better life ahead?
At the same time, I love December is bcoz other country is mostly in winter season. With snows and cold weather....
December makes people feels happy bcoz of Christmas is coming as well... there will be tons of holiday break for everybody. But is this applicable to me?
And also not to forget someday special.......

Oh ya.. turn around on talking about the sad side. December is the last month of every year, which means already wasted another year, one year older. Did I miss out something not doing this year? Or is that any other thing which I wish to achieve but fail to achieve?
Well well, I guess I do miss out alot of things I didnt do it... and I'm sure I already feel regret about it...
Urggghhh....Too tension thinking about that. -__-"

Nitezz...

3 comments:

  1. ^_^

    Time is going so fast.
    Many things still not yet archieve it ....
    This years also same ... fail again one of my dream .....

    But 2010, I will work more hard on it.
    Sad .. happy also will past from 2009 .
    New 2010 start , all new .
    Plan my dream , take action and fight again !!

    You also too ~~
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete