Monday, October 18, 2010

Need to work harder !!!

SPSS, a statistic software that I used for phd studies.

@_@ very pening ar.... coz I really dunno how to interpret the analysed result. My supervisor brought me to the library and borrowed a total of 6 reference books about multivariate analysis and SPSS. Goshh.... really really tough as I don't understand all the analysis concept. What variables la, components la, correlation matrix, factor loading etc etc.... Never heard of those term ler... so hard to understand.

Really hv to spend time just to do the readings. Besides that, after finish reading, I still got tonnes of workload waiting for me (conferences, classes, trial & error on testing the SPSS data collected in the clas, new modules.... arrrgggghhhh.... !!!!)

Although this is normal for a phd candidate to face this situation, but for me; it's abit way to stress coz I'm a very stressful person. Whenever I saw works stacking on my desk, I turned to be very nervous and stress up. That is Me !! T_T

Somemore, the Australia conference is coming soon. I still got alot of prepare oo (Booking internal flight in Aussie, conference presentation slides etc etc). Very gan jiong man.... !!!

Now all I hope is that everything goes smooth lo.... or else, gonna be like a super massive jam once ANY one of it clash together..... =(

Stress.. Stresss....

1 comment: