Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who can talk to me?

I'm so bored... I'm so stress as well....

"Go out lah" ... but where to go?? Everywhere also crowded... I wonder how come nowadays people no need to work, yet there is alot of ppl go shopping and buy stuff.

"Go shopping lor" ... where is the $$$$ ?

"Relax at home lah, do spa or watever" .... but again, where is my bath tub? or that bath tub renamed as "fish pond" at home... @_@ how to soak my stressful body to relax?

"Go for sports lor " ... where is my companion???

"Go hang out with ur dear lor' .... where is he????????? working lor.....

Why everything also got obstruction de.. fan sei ar !!!!!!!

Who really can talk to me??

='(

1 comment:

  1. You still got a lot of friends ya ~
    Find them to chat chat ya ~

    If i online then i find you chat ya.
    This few week ... I doing annual concert for students and our office need shift new block !!
    So a bit busy !!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete