Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya break holiday 21/9 - 22/9

Balik kampung.... woohoohoo balik kampung... woohoohoo balik kampung, riang ria !!!
Aiks ??? !!! I'm balik kampung ??? NoNoNo... ^o^
Not me la...
Then??? Where am I heading to then?
The teddy bear also wondered where were we headed to..

Here we are !!! Hot Spring Sg.Klah

This year's Raya break we went for a 2 days 1 night Hot Spring vacation at Sg.Klah, Perak. First time went for so called "hot spring" in Malaysia. All the while I just thought of hot spring this kind of place is only at Taiwan and Japan, didn't realised that Malaysia also had one too.

Since never try before, just go for it lor... (* promise myself that I surely will go try out those at Taiwan and Japan hot spring one day, IF I'm RICH .... LoL )

Here we are, 6 of us went for this vacation.

(**Photo taken at the main entrance of the hot spring)

Due to the reason of we all went down to the spring pool together, my DSLR have to keep at the locker; so we couldn't snap any photos. I had fun in the spring pool as all of us went there only around 7pm. Most of the people are leaving the place, so not really that crowded and hot stayed under the sun.

I feel so relaxed and happy once I got myself into the spring pool, it really helped me forgotten all the stress and tension feeling being compressed in my mind. After the session, the blood circulations made my turn immediate red. Looked like a tomato tranformed on my body.... XD

After that all of us were hungry until mad, so thought of hunt for any food as far as we can fill back our hungry stomach. But unfornately, it was the second day of Hari Raya.... hahaha, most of the shops closed !!!!

How How???? Mamak store, malay restaurant all closed. Ended up have to drive to the nearest small town, Slim River to hunt for food.... Reached that town was already nearly 9pm, we managed to find a chinese restaurant and had our dinner there. (* Luckily those shop haven close, or else worse come to worst we might have to buy cup noodle at the petrol station. )

After the dinner, everybody already felt exhausted; especially the drivers for this trip. 辛苦了两位。。 ^^

And this the hotel we stayed during the trip, Felda Residence, Trolak... (Just 10 mins away from the hot spring)

A last shot at the hotel before we head back to the busy city life in K.L

I do hope for a better trip again next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wa ~
    Nice photo and trip.
    See you all happy.
    I also happy for you all.
    So keep it up.

    And your love also ~~
    Sorry this few weeks busy so ... lated commet on you.
    haha

    ReplyDelete