Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scholarship?? Work?? Scholarship?? Work??

-__-"

aih... got the PhD offer letter d, also not a good thing. Why?

Read the letter, got so many things have to prepare for the registration. One of it is regarding the letter of scholarship.

I've check the Ministry of Higher Education website, plan to apply the scholarship d.. but with condition, I must not be working (*including permanent status and even contract basis) -_-
But I'm currently working as a research officer (RO) back in uni, is under contract basis.

How ler? what if they keep track my EPF record? Although my contract gonna end at this Oct, but still, i'm consider working.. I wonder can I still apply?

Anyway, I will still try to apply lor... if they reject me that time... only think how again >.<

Wish me luck lor

1 comment:

  1. Really need GOD BLESS YOU !!!
    Still got 2 month include this month.

    Very fast will past this 2 month.
    Wish they cannot find out.
    haha
    ^+^

    ReplyDelete