Tuesday, February 9, 2010

饮酒大晒咩

Things that I hate in my life.

1) Lie
Lie people with stupid excuse.

2) Drink alcohol and smoke
You not scare of dying fast, don’t drag other people die faster than you (breathe intake 2nd hand smokes worse than others)

3) Drunk people
饮酒大晒咩!!!! Drunk liao better shut your fuck mouth, don’t blast those bullshit words, do sucks action like “give me 5” or what not….

4) Clubbing
Got drunk, cam whoring with hot chicks (gosh… I’m sure there is more to continue, hugging, kissing, even xxxxxxx. ) Why?? Because drunk liao mah, can do anything la… duh -__-

5) Others... more to come!!!! See how pissed off I am again next time

1 comment:

  1. Wow !!
    I also hate lie people .... all waering mask talking ...

    Drink alcohol and smoke is not good ya !
    Still got people love it ....
    Don't know why ??

    Alcohol not nice to drink also got a lot people love ???

    Clubbing !!
    No go before .... expensive and many people smoking some more ....

    So don't worry ya ~~
    You love will see it de !!
    hehe

    ReplyDelete