Sunday, April 4, 2010

i-city


Heard my dear said there is a place that is full of nice lighting decoration somewhere in between Klang and Shah Alam, a place called "i-city"..... So we give it a try yesterday to visit that place. We took our dinner at Klang (hahaa, famous bak kuk teh of course) before we head towards the destination.

Woahhh !!! From far behind we already saw massive jam in that i-city area. Still, we try to join the crowd; jam ahead to enter that place.

Went there to snap a few pics and just had a short walk around the area. Not much of office occupied yet in there. (*Maybe still new =.= ) But quite a nice place to walk around la since it's located on top of the hill of windy. (* you can spot the i-city along the federal highway also ^^)

Overall I just snap few photos .... I didn't bring along my DSLR, so just took a few using my hp camera.

The first photo I took once arrived the destination, very "christmas feel"...hahaha ^^

Skating snowman

2 comments:

  1. Nice place !! must go must go !!
    Christmas !!
    If want everyday also is christmas !!

    Yahoo !!
    Many cute things !!!

    ReplyDelete