Friday, April 9, 2010

Work

I only know how to work, work, and work...... Do I still know how to enjoy my life?

Or maybe I don't even know how to enjoy my life.... ><"

Seriously, I really need a break.... my mind malfunction d...

What I need now:
~ 1. I need to sleep
~ 2. I wanna go do shopping (*buy anything which can makes me happy)
~ 3. I wanna go genting (*a cup of tea under the cooling shelter @ starbucks)
~ 4. I need to travel (* go explore some new places)
~ 5. I wish to invest in 1 property (*Shaftbury @ Cyberjaya)

But after all.......
~ 6. I need $$$$ (*to complete the aboves task)

=(

1 comment:

  1. You can do it !!!
    Need money $$$ then find ya ~~
    Work work work means many money ya ~
    hehe !!!

    Don't worry ~ be happy !!
    We all support you !!
    Help you !!

    ReplyDelete