Monday, April 19, 2010

Bad Day

Damn it.... bad day today !!! When the work gonna get done?? Said rush for printing d, yet... changes... Changes.... and MORE CHANGES !!!!!!!

As I mentioned in facebook also:

"How will you feel when the work already reach 98% completion, and out of sudden somebody "pop" up and tend to give you more trouble in it and it make the work a "Big U-Turn" and bounce back to 40% work of completion??"

Ridiculous man !!!! Everything tend to screw me up.... !!! ^#^**$@#@#%@@%

If you were me, how would you feel??

1 comment:

  1. If I am you ......
    I really sad .... want to start 40% again ....
    But no choice ya ....
    Boss ... call me work ... love to change then change...
    Think we are superman ya !!!

    Forget it ~
    Tomorrow will be better !!
    Don't angry .. lated I Become old.
    hehe ~

    ReplyDelete