Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 more days to go....

Dunno why, so nervous about this coming convocation. Makes me totally out of working mood. Although I've experienced b4 for my undergraduate convocation. But this time the feeling is totally different. Everything seems to be so hard to achieve. Maybe this is how hardwork pays off for myself.

Sleepness nite for me lately, being bz of thinking working stuff, freelances, etc (*besides convocation thing)

@_@ panda eyes appears d... hv to do double, triple mask to keep in good condition lor.. (*but sad.... my skin condition all the while also not good... wuwuwuwuwu, sob sob T.T )

1 comment:

  1. hehe ~~
    Get degree feels is not same ~~~

    Now is get master !!!
    100% not same feels ~~

    I also want to feel get master !
    ^_^

    happy ~~

    Remember sleep early ,morning , noon remember eat !!!
    Happy happy in any condition.
    You will look younger and healthy !!

    Trust me !!!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete