Sunday, August 16, 2009

A walk

I wish to have a walk, I mean.... out of the city life kind of walk...

Everybody seems to have their time to relax, go trip to island, to other states, or even just for a one day trip for and easy outing activity.

I just managed to graduate from master. Should I say to myself, I should take a break for a long holiday??? Yes, I should coz I deserve it, after all the hardwork.

But everything bounds back to square one whereby... don't have extra $$$$$$ to go... wahahahhahaa...

Tension tension now....

2 comments:

  1. ^_^

    No money nvm ~
    Depend how you enjoy only.
    Like me ~~

    I also no many money.
    So I take my car go garden walk walk around.
    I go window shopping , just see see no buy ~

    At night, at home see a little star ~~
    haha
    The most happy things is !!!
    Take bath 100% enjoy and sing at toilent ~~
    haha

    No money also got no money de enjoy ~~
    Cheer up ~~~
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can got travel w/o spending a lot of money de.
    plan for it.

    ReplyDelete