Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yea... Got it finally !!

????? This ....


+

This.....



=



Taadaa !!!



I've got it... I've got it finally !!! My graduation robe !!! Hahahahaha

Went back to campus this morning to activate my smartcard and to collect my robe.. phew !!! wasted the whole morning to settle all those stuff. Besides that, also went to collect the convo invitation card. Walk here and there... and finally everything done.



Tomorrow have be at campus at 8.30a.m for rehearsal somemore @_@ pengsan lor !!!

Yet still, looking forward for tomorrow to come ^^

2 comments:

  1. Wa !!
    So nice ~~
    Got 09 years also !!!

    Must take many photo !!
    ^_^

    恭喜 !!!
    Yahoo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..

    My previous graduation year is 06 !! the "6" just terbalik only, then become "9" LoL

    ^^

    ReplyDelete