Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Master Degree Graduation

Graduation ceremony finally over. 080809 is the significant date for me to start my new life.

Sweet little graduation teddy bear. Which I love the most.... thx for dear for giving me a sweet gift ^^

Which means, I'm officially graduated. Yeah !!


Group photo with Prof. Woods, with the whole knowledge management graduates.

MMU 10th Convocation was held at Cyberjaya. It was crowded and busy on the first day of convocation. Early in the morning, I've to be there at 7am sharp for the postgraduate assembly. Zainab, Eza and I was so excited.... (* we bz setting up our mortar board on head, fit our robe nicely ..bla bla bla... wahahaha )


Snap !!! Our first group photo taken after we are ready ^^


After that, more and more picture taken XD


Zainab and Me. I love this photo very much.

While inside the hall, we keep snapping photo during the ceremony. The most happy moment was when we got down from stage and got our scroll.



^^ We got our scroll !! All smile so happily


Once the ceremony over. Is time to celebrate with my cousins. I'm so lucky to share the graduation happy moment together with my cousin brother bcoz we graduate at the same day.


Lovely cousins.


Of course, my family photos were taken too.

Me and Issac, one of my PhD pilot study class's student ;)

Thanks for all the lovely graduation gifts from all of you. Appreciate it so much.



2 comments:

  1. Yahoo !!

    Got bear bear flower ..
    Last time .. i also no got ... one of them ....

    Really jelous ....
    Got cousin come also !!!

    jelous !!!
    ah ah !!!

    But lucky got parents come see see me.
    haha

    ^_^
    parents said .. no need buy flower de ...
    waste money ..
    My present is in their heart !!
    Parents like that said.
    haha

    Happy for you !!

    ReplyDelete