Tuesday, June 1, 2010

男人的意中人和红颜知己,只是一线之差吗??

A big Q's bounced in my mind about this posted by a friend of mine. And I wonder izzit true. If a guy owns a true lover, why would this 红颜知己 still appear?

As like another friend told me:

"I can accept they have it, but cannot let me know"

Which I believe where guys tend to hide this "红颜知己" in his heart rather than telling their love one, because they already knew the consequences. So why guys still wanna own a 红颜知己 then? I talk about something that can't even share the thing with their love one? Or to do something that can't even let the love one knows?

As for me, I really don't hv a 红颜知己. But I do cherish whatever I can for the one I love. But I don't wish to end up being hide and not told by my man because of their 红颜知己.

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I think is 一线之差too!!
    Because I hear my friends said .... boy or girl ya !!
    They said .. marry already or with their love one ya!!
    Got problem !!
    They will not tell de wife or gf/bg de .....
    I Know why they like that !!
    Because they don't want let their wife or gf/bf worry !!!

    红颜知己 here is part specail.
    Problem and anythings !!
    Also will tell !!
    Because 红颜知己 will not together facing the real problem.
    红颜知己 can give them a lot of point of view.
    The boy or girl feel down ....
    红颜知己 give support !! Care will no stress at all because problem is not her or him.

    For me,
    Got problem, got anythings I also will tell my wife de.
    红颜知己 is a bit dangerous ... if cannot control it nice !!
    Suddenly you will love her lo ....
    So why 一念成佛,一念成魔 !!!
    This is buddha people tell me !!

    Just a thinking .... can become good and bad already !!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete