Monday, June 28, 2010

Ermm.... what a weekend

=.= been through a boring weekend.
Saturday = As usual, without any plan at nite, definately gonna stay at home "fat mou" de. Just had a simple steamboat dinner with my family at home then, that's it.... at night was just sit infront of my notebook again and play facebook. (This time even chi kik, counting sheep infront of my notebook!! GenG @_@).

Sunday = Able to meet my dear for a movie @ Tropicana City Mall. Watched the movie called "Knight and Day" film starring by Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was a comedy + action movie. Had a good laugh during the movie. After that went home dinner with my family then... Taadaaa.... Back home again to face infront of my notebook. Think and think about my phd work stuff and the stupid assignment which I hate assignment the most!!!

Yer... help ar, why I just can't have a enjoyable and fun weekend rather than just like this???? People went shopping during weekend (*which my purse run out of $$$) People went vacation during the weekend (*one day trip to any un-discoverable place also not bad)

Me ler??? Why have to stay at home "counting sheep"?? @_@

2 comments:

  1. hehe ~~
    After you frinish PHD ~
    Will you not diffrent from other ya ~
    That time is you shopping and count money lo ~~

    yahoo !!!!
    Support you !!
    No need worry ~
    Just a life progress ya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want something FREE? Go visit National Library lo! It's FOC : )

    ReplyDelete