Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something worth sharing

I’m truly amazed and stunned when I read a blog of someone that mention about these statement:

To keep a relationship for long , respect is the key. If u don’t respect others , even your friends will leave u for good . Trust comes second and we ourselves comes in the third place.

and…

Don’t ever treat a man as though they were your ATM machine. Pity them. They are just like us. They are also human. For your own sake go get a job n pay for ur own shopping. Ur man will love u more if u do that. And dun always call them up to check on them. They’re not a ding dong. They know when to go home n when to have fun just like us do when we know when to stop a girls night out and stop shopping.

~~~~~ Credit and Salute to LY ~~~~~

I really felt that every girl should have such practice as to respect their partners without having a lot of guessing behind them. I do admit that I’m a girl that don’t know how to treat myself good (*as in going for shopping and enjoy my life through travelling) but I do serious about generate a respect and trusty relationship with my man. And I hope my beloved one will cherish whatever I’ve done for him.

1 comment:

  1. I love it !!
    I support you !!

    But not many girl understand ya ....
    Boy lo .....
    SUperman !!
    What need know !!!
    ATM machince !!
    I think is print money de boy !!
    hehe !!

    Thank for sharing ya !!
    So i can show to all my lovely friends ~
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete