Monday, June 14, 2010

Life as a PhD candidate

Now I can feel the "pressure" of being a PhD students.
Planning > Preparation > Execution > Analyse > Bla bla bla....... @_@


Every single details have to write from tip to toe. Oh my god !!! Besides that, writing conference paper, journals, tons of assignments and extra time for students consultations. Man, this is not joking ...... will go crazy neh...


It's good to go for further studies like this if there is a chance.. (*I'm very fortunate that I got such chance) Although there is a lot complains, but I still have to go on with it. I just somehow need someone to talk with, so that I can release all these "transparent stress" out from my mind.


:(

Whose understand it??? Whose listening ?? Who cares too?




1 comment:

  1. Yourself ya, your love ya and we all lovely friends ya !!!

    Not easy to frinish PHD de ya !!
    The road is suffer .... hard ... pain but after you get the success !!

    You will know that is "值得" !!!
    Like ouf journey of our live !!
    ^_^

    Support you !!

    ReplyDelete