Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tiring day

Attended my DM class as usual on Tuesday. But today's class seems to be a little bit different as compared to last week. My supervisor were given them the final assignment project briefing. Where also this is my very first time to see the DM class where so serious and concern to complete this assignments. ** At first I don't expect they gonna pay much attention and efford in this class. And yet, this time is different. Hahahha, good for me to take such good data for my phd study also, I should say....

Took a few pictures in this class session for my future references. Hahaha, hope it helps as an evidence to prove how they "cooperate" as a group.

Funny part was that, this class is huge !!! 200+ students..hohohoho. That's why I feel excited when retrieving their survey feedback.

3 comments:

  1. Tiring hehe !~~~
    Got some excited too ya ~~

    Earn already ~
    hehe !!

    Support you @!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting hor? hahahaha. scary lah class so big! :P

    See you next Tues! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam: Hahaha, thx :P

    Heidi: Of course, hahaha.. I still remember so deeply when the moment they start splited off into their own tutorial groups that time, the overall environment turn so different @_@. But this is the best chance for us to get as much data as possible. Woohoo... ^_^

    ReplyDelete