Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Saw a beautiful rainbow today right after our class end around evening. Heidi was the one who saw the rainbow while I was driving my car. But we can't hold our temptation as the rainbow is so soooo beautiful, so I decided to stop my car along the roadside and we both went down from the car to snap some photos.

It was a double rainbow !!! Somemore is a complete one. I felt so calm and pleasant when seeing this rainbow.


Due to I can't snap the rainbow in the complete form, I ended up took a short video clip for this rainbow.... So far this is the best and perfect rainbow I had ever seen in my life :>


Awww.... it makes my evening mood turn so peaceful and felt it's so perfect that the rainbow like lay on top of our head. Hahaha.... just liked wearing a rainbow glowing kind of hairband, such a dreamy princess :)


2 comments:

  1. Wah! The video is nice! hahahahaha. Lucky you edited out our funny voices. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lucky can see rainbow ya !!!
    Rainbow like our life journey too !!!
    Full of color !!!

    Happy, sad, stress and more more !!
    hehe !!
    I love it rainbow !!!

    ReplyDelete