Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of June

Today is the end of June, count.. count... and count...... already 9 months passed since after I've registered Ph.D.

Did I achieve anything? Yeah... at least passed the proposal defense stage. But is there anything else??? Now just keep on working on the thesis paper gradually.

When can I finish then?? Hmm.... after that, where am I going also??? Too far to think now??? Or to slow to make decision d?

Hahaha, now just keep rushing the final assignment that due on this Saturday. Wuwuwuuw... No need sleep again lo..... @_@

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now I know !!!
    after people get PHD ..
    Some hair .. no more ...
    Some look old ....
    Some look crazy .........

    I think this is the stress on it !!!
    Need take care ya !!!!

    ReplyDelete