Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE


My skin condition use to be very oily last time, and I’ve got no idea when out of sudden my skin turn into sensitive and extremely dry lately. A lot of pimples break out during my period and also my body gets easily dehydrated when I’m stress.

Hahaha, when I was studying at uni that time; my oily skin causes the most for the pimples break out. Worst was that, the surface of my skin was covered by a thick layer of oil ( XD can fried an egg on my face d) Yuuuck….. =.=

And now, my skin turn so sensitive !!! Can’t even scratch my face as it will have like those ugly red patches on my skin once I scratch it due to itchiness…. T.T

I was so struggled of getting the correct skin care to apply on my face so that can sooth down my skin condition. Tried various of moisturizers from different brand. Although the product did mentioned it’s not oily and sticky; but still I feel not satisfy at all. I still can feel there is something heavily patch on my skin surface. Urrrgghhhh….

Since I’m wondered about this Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE moisturizer, I was lucky by given a chance to try on the moisturizer sample given by my friend. Really thanks to Heidi :)

After I’ve applied the moisturizer on my skin, I was surprised the surface of my skin was as light as feather (where it was like nothing I’ve applied on), feeling so fresh!!! I can even feel the suppleness on the skin (a thin layer of “powder” feel on my face). And even the next day when I woke up, my skin still can feel the smoothness out of it!!

As what I’ve read through their Eucerin website saying about this moisturizer; it says that this product will help to distribute moisture, even in the deeper epidermal skin layers. Significantly tested on my skin, really GOOD !!!!

Thumbs up for this moisturizer ^^

1 comment:

  1. Great ~
    NOrmally find somethings to cover on skin must choose correctly ~~

    Try take some sample first ~
    Because not same people skin ....
    Not same product can use.
    hehe ~~

    Happy to find a great one ~

    ReplyDelete