Friday, July 2, 2010

开心的寿星公

As like mentioned the above, today is my beloved dad’s birthday. Today was a busy day for me. Got class in the morning, then after that got to go FOM submit my course assignment. My dad messaged me during the class, asked me whether okay to meet him for lunch after my class. Hahaha, of course can la, today his birthday ler…. 大晒嘛 ^^

But wish to give him a mini surprise. After all the work done in MMU, I headed to Balakong Jusco, bought a mini chocolate mousse cake for him before head back home.

TaDaaa….. here it is !!! Mini version de.


Then went back to meet my dad for simple lunch. My mum today got seminar, so she managed to come home early today. Once my mum arrived home, we went upstairs to his office room to give him the surprise. Hehehe, I think he 暗爽 also la. :P

My cute little dad…..

Next program, we waited for my brother and kellies come back from work; then we went for a dinner to celebrate lor.

Although it’s not a huge celebration as like any other people did, but I’m glad that a simple little cake that I bought could wished him a very happy pleasant birthday and made him smile in his heart.

Happy Birthday Dad!!! We love you :)

p/s: I wish my dear could stay beside me while celebrating his birthday too >_<

1 comment:

  1. Got heart then ok already !!
    No need big or small de !!
    You parents will slowly understand de !!
    No need rush can worry !!!

    hehe !!!
    Parents also wish you got people take care de !!
    They slowly will know de !!
    NO need worry !!

    I support you !!
    Happy family and lovely !!
    WIsh your father healthy and happy !!
    Yahoo !!

    ReplyDelete