Thursday, July 8, 2010

Everything starts to change…

First of all, there are few things that keep bothering in my mind. Age, Career, Cars, Over-stress, Undecided decision, Next thing to achieve and also Tons of workload !!!

Yet a short form of gathering all these issues turns to be an “A C C O U N T” matters…. @_@

Does it always have to be so calculative? The above issue versus with “Time”??
Seeing people getting more and more success, yet; where am I now?
Seeing people owned their own house and car, yet; where am I now?
Seeing people getting married, yet: where am I now?
Even seeing surrounding people getting pregnant, yet; where am I now?

Am I considering late comers to enter into the real world? Or this is the trend for nowadays people where:

“You don’t have money, you better stay out of this society!!!! Coz everything deals with $$$$ in the end”.

What am I now? Nobody???

1 comment:

  1. Nobody !! Nobody but you !!!
    And Nobody !! Nobody but you !!!
    ^_^

    No need worry so much ya ~~
    Now just concentrate your study PHD first ~
    Your "sweet heart" will prepare it ~~

    You just need spirt support him !!
    Your love,care and belief him !!
    Yahoo !!!

    ReplyDelete