Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movie day

Just came back from watching Twilight Eclipse with my dear at Time Square. He bought a premiere class ticket for this movie because he knew I loved this movie very much. And I've told him earlier that I would love to watch this movie once it's start screening.

Overall, the storyline still okay; accept it's still a sad ending for "Jake" or "Jacob" =(
Which actually I love Jocab's character more than Edward..... awww... poor Jacob.....

But unfortunately, I guess it bored my dear for this movie too, since he keep yawning =.=
...... so sorry

Good night.....

2 comments:

  1. Premiere class ticket !!
    Really great enjoy ya !!
    Happy happy ya !!

    The backup plan also nice and lovely movie ya !!
    Go see see ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched that too. Yeah, nice movie too

    ReplyDelete