Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Man's Ego, does it matter?

Haih, "somebody" egoness is getting more and more serious lately. I can't say a thing because this ego comes from a person which I'm respecting the most. I felt like I don't even know how to talk to this "somebody" anymore.

Where in this "somebody's" mind..... 有他说,没你说 that type. Ask yourself, even you know you did wrong something, but because of the ego; you still wanna defense yourself saying that you're not wrong at all? Yet, still come across to blame some other people that it's their fault and not you yourself. Do you know how hard for me to cope??

You have your egoness, your feelings. But what about me? Don't you think I don't have my feelings too?

1 comment:

  1. ^_^

    Don't mind .. don't mind ...
    Forget it ~~
    Sleep early ~~

    Enjoy your life ~
    So many happy things in your heart ~
    Don't think no happy things !!
    hehe !!1

    ReplyDelete