Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today is my unluckies day or what?

Oooiiii... what's wrong today oo??

Early last night cannot sleep well, because the stupid garden hourse guard keep ronda our garden with his cacat motorcycle.... "bruk bruk brruuukkk" terrible sound out from the exaust pipe!!!!

This morning, kena woke up early again by those crazy driver who drives their car passed by my house. Darn NOISY wei !!!!

Nvm.... I still can tahan. Then now, I plan to go out makan lunch. The moment I go start my car, my car don't even able to start !!!!!!!!! Not even have those engine starting sound "nyek nyek neyk" =.=

Beh tahan d... So think of ask my dad help de.... MANA TAU !!!!!! My dad forget to bring his hp out........ OH NO!!!!!! Call mum, no answer.....

I cannot imagine if now I'm outside alone...... anything happen who will come rescue me. (* Plus with such kind of heavy dark clouds weather ) @_@

Gao Mang Ar...... what's wrong with me today????

.......................................
................................
......................
.............

1 comment:

  1. Call your dear ya !!!
    And friends !!!
    They will help you de ya !!
    hehe !!!

    Friends when meet problem will give you hand to help de !!!

    ReplyDelete