Friday, July 30, 2010

Improve, improve….

I wish to improve some of the skills below:

Driving
( drive a kancil always kena bully by big cars, hope can drive a better car )

Writing blog
( still learning hard now… >.< )

Yoga
( practice harder skills so that can slim down more )

Make up
( at least some simple make up for some event lor )

Drawing/ sketching
( by sketching up some of my dream idea of my dream house )

Photography
( hope for more outing so that can practice the skills I’ve learned during study )

Thesis write up
( which this is the worst I’m currently facing, just can’t write it properly… gao mang ar !!! )

$$$$ Savings
( wish to get out from here to get back my “life”. Shouldn’t being control and lock like this all the time )

1 comment:

  1. Good good ya !!
    Write out all things you want improve !!
    You can do it !!

    GO GO GO !!!

    ReplyDelete